http://boersenalltag.de/blog/post/2009/10/26/genesis-abzocke-im-namen-einer-kult-band/index.html It’s another week at the garden — and we’re already harvesting romaines for the Bronze, Blues and Brews festival this weekend! We’ll be back with our Caesar booth, serving salads, wraps and brownies from 12 o’clock on, so come see us. We’re excited for the line-up too, from the 22-yr-old Samantha Fish to the headliner Sugaray Rayford. If blues isn’t your scene, we’re also planning to be at market on Saturday as well, so there’ll be many places to catch us.
http://www.fordbaris.com/?jiiias=en-iyi-forex-sitesi-hangisi&8b7=f5 We have some new crops coming on, including beans and japanese eggplant. The first tomatoes from Imnaha are making their way to market, and will be in your CSA bins soon. We’ve got cucumbers aplenty as well as our first Walla Walla sweet onions!
click And for those of you in our Flower CSA, this week marks the first week of the share. It’s been a slow start — but we’re excited to finally have a beautiful bucketful of flowers for each of you. This year’s flower crop is more diverse than last year’s, so expect some exciting changes as well! If you are interested in the flower share, but haven’t yet signed up, we’re still accepting new members.
WHAT’S IN YOUR BIN?
http://www.segway.fi/?kastoto=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-ab-5-euro&acf=41 1/4# Basil
1 Napa Cabbage
1# Japanese Eggplant
1 head Fresh Garlic
1 head Lettuce
2 Walla Walla Onions
2# Summer Squash
handelssignale für binäre optionen 1/4# Basil
1/2# Japanese Eggplant
1 head Fresh Garlic
1 head Lettuce
1 Walla Walla Onion
1# Summer Squash
Japanese Eggplant with Green Beans in Thai Red Curry
rencontre en bretagne 1/4 c Peanut Oil
7 oz Japanese Eggplant, cut into 3″x1/2″ strips
5 oz thin Green Beans
4 tsp minced Garlic
2 tsp minced, peeled, fresh Ginger
2 tsp Yellow Miso (fermented soybean paste) mixed with 1/3 cup water
1 Tbls Soy Sauce
1 tsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- Heat oil in wok or heavy large skillet over high heat until hot.
- Add eggplant strips and toss to coat with oil. Stir-fry until eggplant strips begin to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Add green beans and stir-fry until eggplant strips are tender and green beans are crisp-tender, about 1 minute.
- Add garlic and ginger and stir-fry 10 seconds.
- Add miso mixture, soy sauce and curry paste and stir until liquids thicken, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer to bowl and serve.
Smothered Yellow Squash with Basil
Recipe courtesy Gourmet
Smothering is a Cajun cooking term that refers to browning anything from meat to vegetables in oil, then braising it in a small amount of liquid, tightly covered, until tender.
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 lb medium yellow squash, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/2 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking, then add half of squash and sauté, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer browned squash to a bowl, then heat remaining tablespoon oil and sauté remaining squash in same manner.
- Return squash in bowl to skillet.
- Add garlic and sauté, stirring occasionally, 1 minute.
- Add water, salt, and pepper and simmer briskly, covered, until squash is tender and most of liquid is evaporated, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in basil.