https://www.tuseguro.com/kambjasie/128 This is a great position for a beginning farmer seeking to gain experience leading a farm crew and learn all aspects of running a small commercial vegetable operation. The crew leader will work with active owner/manager and current crew leader to lead and oversee apprentices in the day-to-day operations of a small vegetable farm. We are looking ideally for someone with an interest to grow with the position for more than one season.
http://backyardgardensjoseph.com/?bioener=blitz-dating-graz&9df=95 www interactiveoptions com Responsibilities include: leading crew in greenhouse propagation, ground preparation, transplanting, direct seeding, weed management, irrigation, pest management, harvesting, post-harvest handling, and marketing.
- Minimum one year experience in organic vegetable production
- Comfortable working with small equipment (i.e. rototiller, weedwacker, possibly tractor) or learning these skills
- Field work experience
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Good attitude and sense of humor
- Enjoy working with people
- Comfortable representing the farm to the public at farmers’ markets and other venues
- Valid driver’s license
site de rencontre entre jeune gratuit go site Stipend: Starts at $1000/month, increasing to $1400/month through season. We also assist in arranging off-farm housing and offer shared lunches through the working week and produce from the gardens.