speed dating bilbao Crew Leader Job Description
go here This is a great position for a beginning farmer seeking to gain experience leading a farm crew and learn all aspects of running a small commercial vegetable operation. The crew leader will work with active owner/manager and current crew leader to lead and oversee apprentices in the day-to-day operations of a small vegetable farm. We are looking ideally for someone with an interest to grow with the position for more than one season.
http://boersenalltag.de/blog/blog-from/2011-05-01/blog-to/ http://dkocina.com/tag/campanas Responsibilities include: leading crew in greenhouse propagation, ground preparation, transplanting, direct seeding, weed management, irrigation, pest management, harvesting, post-harvest handling, and marketing.
- Minimum one year experience in organic vegetable production
- Comfortable working with small equipment (i.e. rototiller, weedwacker, possibly tractor) or learning these skills
- Field work experience
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Good attitude and sense of humor
- Enjoy working with people
- Comfortable representing the farm to the public at farmers’ markets and other venues
- Valid driver’s license
http://carbonbikerepair.com.au/?encifkodf=www-stockpair-com&62b=ea binäre optionen wer hat schon geld verdient Stipend: Starts at $1000/month, increasing to $1400/month through season. We also assist in arranging off-farm housing and offer shared lunches through the working week and produce from the gardens.